March 3, 2019 Vista Shore Excursions

crazyboys

We have recently booked Carnival Vista for a March 3, 2019 cruise and wanted to at least look at some of the excursions offered, but there are no excursions listed and it says still working on scheduling excursions for this cruise. I have booked this far in advance before on previous cruises with Carnival and have always had the opportunity to book excursions this early. Is it because Vista is being relocated to Galveston during this time? Not sure why that would make a difference but maybe someone has some insight?

Thanks for any help.

Same thing is happening with my January 2019 cruise on the Magic. I've never not been able to look at excursions as soon as I've booked but I was told that maybe Carnival is still trying to get excursions planned for sailings this far out.

It is not uncommon for excursions to not be available when booking this far in advance. You just have to keep watching and they will come up in plenty of time (quite far out). Just not yet. ;p

I book my cruises way in advance and sometimes the excursions are there, and sometimes not. No rhyme or reason to it.