Cruise Compass Allure of the Seas week of March 18, 2018

Hello, could anyone with a copy of the compass for Allure for week of March 18, 2018 please let me know the name of the reggae band that played on deck occasionally in the afternoons? I can only find a posted compass for Dec 2017 and it's not the same band so it would maybe be on one for the last month or so also. A friend saw one of my videos and wants to know if they've recorded a cd. Thanks very much.

I was on the Allure but never was able to see a Headliner show or Quest. I tried to book them online but it does not show up. How do I schedule reservations for them.

All entertainment reservations should show up in your Cruise Planner. If you think something is available and not showing up online, call Crown & Anchor, they can help you book shows.

Also, in the event you cannot get a show booked, you can use the standby line.

• 4 months later...
Does anyone know if the Headliner show is the same for the couple showings or would they be different and then you should book multiple shows?

The headliner show will be the same, and I doubt you can reserve more than one performance of each show.