Children’s menu

Candy Apple 12

I don't have a photo, I'm pretty sure you can find it by googling since the kids menus are mostly the same across all NCL ships. However I will say that the kids menu has all of the standard kids foods for picky eaters

Chicken Nuggets

Hot Dog

Mac n Cheese

Burgers

Chicken Noodle Soup

Grilled Cheese

Chicken Breast

The specialty restaurants don't have a restaurant specific kids menu (its the same kids menu at all restaurant, free or specialty). My son is 9 and is moving away from kids menus, 12 might be that age he would be much more interested in the adult menus.

I read on an old Escape Dailey (found by Goodling) that at the specialty restaurants if children (my son will be 10) order off of the adult menu the cost would be 50% off. IS THIS TRUE? does anyone know this answer. How children are charged in specialty restaurants.

Please help :) I have the specialty package for my husband and I - but I'm taking a gamble on my son wanting to eat free off of the children's menu - but he likes good food too ;)

I read on an old Escape Dailey (found by Goodling) that at the specialty restaurants if children (my son will be 10) order off of the adult menu the cost would be 50% off. IS THIS TRUE? does anyone know this answer. How children are charged in specialty restaurants.

Please help :) I have the specialty package for my husband and I - but I'm taking a gamble on my son wanting to eat free off of the children's menu - but he likes good food too ;)

Kids used to get 50% off but it hasn't been that way for years. Their charge is the same as adults. 12 and under are no charge if they order off the kid's menu which does not include specialty restaurant meals.

Kids used to get 50% off but it hasn't been that way for years. Their charge is the same as adults. 12 and under are no charge if they order off the kid's menu which does not include specialty restaurant meals.

Yes - this! We just added a 3-night UDP to our upcoming cruise for our 10 and 12 year olds. No way they are going to Cagney's and watching us eat filet while they eat chicken tenders or hot dogs! Plus they are so excited about Teppanyaki. Since there is no longer a 50% discount for kids at the specialties we just sucked it up and added the package.

Thank you - I have been racking the web for an absolute answer - I'm going to have to get my son a dining plan as well then :) :)

Does anyone have a photo they could post? I need to show it to my nephew who will be 12 on our POA cruise, so he can decide whether to order from the children’s menu or from the regular menus at the specialty restaurants. Thanks!

I don't know about you nephew, but my kid is 13 and he hasn't ordered off a kids menu since he was like 9. Not enough food was his complaint.