Zenith Feb 6 2006

zonemasconi

The other itinerary is in the brochure, and was on the website at one time. The original itineray had us in Key West until 5 PM, and a stop at Grand Cayman. That is still the itinerary for the 5 day cruise on 11 Feb. Then at some point the itinerary on the website changed to Key West til 2, Cozumel and Costa Maya. Finally it went back to Key West, but now only til 2, and GC, at least on the website. That is the itinerary I'm expecting, but until someone receives their documents confirming it, it is still up in the air.

We have a long running thread on the Roll Call board, as many of us are B2B for this cruise with the one preceeding it on 2 Feb. Come say hello.

okay I am lost does anyone know the correct ports this ship is going to.

one says key west and grand cayman another says key west cozumel and costa maya.

I need to know before I go to figure out something to do...

thanks

I think Feb. 6 is Key West and Cozumel. Feb. 11 (my cruise) is Key West and Grand Cayman. The Feb. 24 cruise is Key West, Cozumel and Costa Maya but that cruise was also $100 per person more then the Feb. 6 or Feb. 11 cruises. since we had been to all those ports we figured we would take another sea day and save the money.

What disapointed me was back in the summer when I was thinking of booking the Zenith I found several cruises that were going to Jamaica but after Katrina all those were changed to Key West. some one posted on the board they thought it was becuase of hurricane damage but from what I understand Cozumel got hit worse then Jamaica and that is still a port offered so I don't know why.

Next winter the Century will be doing the 5 day cruises out of Miami and once again Jamaica is offered.

I think Feb. 6 is Key West and Cozumel. Feb. 11 (my cruise) is Key West and Grand Cayman. The Feb. 24 cruise is Key West, Cozumel and Costa Maya but that cruise was also $100 per person more then the Feb. 6 or Feb. 11 cruises. since we had been to all those ports we figured we would take another sea day and save the money.

Not according to the website... The 6th and 11th are both 5 nights, with identical itineraries. The 4 night cruise has Cozumel and KW listed as ports.

Not according to the website... The 6th and 11th are both 5 nights, with identical itineraries. The 4 night cruise has Cozumel and KW listed as ports.

Maybe they changed it because Cozumel was hit pretty badly by that last hurricane-I had friends that cruised Thankgiving week on a Carnival ship and went there-they said Cozumel looked horrible and most of the excursions were not running.

I got my info from the cruise.com website. We usually book through them.

Archived