Joyce prince did it again - she's the BEST!

jeffyd

We just got back from a 10 day cruise on the Maasdam (12/17 - 12/27) and when we stopped in St. Maarten we did the tour with Joyce Prince. She had been so hyped on this website that I was anticipating we may be disappointed that she may not live up to the hype, but I can tell you she was just as good if not better than we expected. She took us all over the island stopping wherever we wanted and telling us so much about the history and inside scoop on the island. She took several of our party back to the ship after the tour and took some of us to Orient Beach and came back to get us. She was so friendly and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

We had 7 in our group, which is all she can really hold in her van (it's a regular passenger van). We paid $30 per person and a few extra dollars for those who she dropped off and picked back up at Orient Beach. All in all, I think it was a bargain.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived