Sweet 16 Birthday

My daughter will turn 16 when we are on Harmony of the Seas in June.

Can I order a small cake for her in the MDR? I believe her birthday is on the 2nd formal night.

Any other ideas/ suggestions?

Thank you for your inputs.

DS turned 15 last week on Harmony. I ordered a cake from Guest Services for $25. Guest services made a note on where we were eating dinner (MDR). I double checked with our waiter the night of the birthday and she had everything taken care of. They put a candle in and sang HB to him. Dessert on RC isn't my favorite but I thought the cake was good. Our waiter saved it so we had it for dessert the following night too.

My daughter will turn 16 when we are on Harmony of the Seas in June.

Can I order a small cake for her in the MDR? I believe her birthday is on the 2nd formal night.

Any other ideas/ suggestions?

Thank you for your inputs.

If by "small cake" you mean a single slice of cake for your daughter, they will give her that for free. All you need to do is tell your waiter which night is her birthday. If you want a cake to share with the whole table, you can order that pre-cruise or onboard.

DS turned 15 last week on Harmony. I ordered a cake from Guest Services for $25. Guest services made a note on where we were eating dinner (MDR). I double checked with our waiter the night of the birthday and she had everything taken care of. They put a candle in and sang HB to him. Dessert on RC isn't my favorite but I thought the cake was good. Our waiter saved it so we had it for dessert the following night too.

Thank you Melski. This is a great idea. I thought I need to buy some sort of package that goes with room decorations.

If by "small cake" you mean a single slice of cake for your daughter, they will give her that for free. All you need to do is tell your waiter which night is her birthday. If you want a cake to share with the whole table, you can order that pre-cruise or onboard.

Thanks Clarea. I actually meant small cake not just a slide. We have 6 people. I guess a small cake would do it.

Thanks Clarea. I actually meant small cake not just a slide. We have 6 people. I guess a small cake would do it.

There's only one size, this is the pre-cruise link: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/onboard-delivery-product/culinary/celebration-cake-with-white-chocolate-decorative-sheet/