Slot tournament winner question?

famof4togo

Ok so my sister who doesn't gamble came in 2nd place in our slot tournament this past week. All of the 8 finalist get a t-shirt and 1st place gets $500 plus a spot on a future cruise in the $100,000.00 tournament. As the 2nd place winner my sister also get a spot on that cruise (in September) for the 100,000.00 tournament.

Now my sister has no intention of taking another cruise in September and so at first she said no to filling out the paperwork etc...but an employee told her to take it and sell it....now I don't really know much about this etc....so I'm curious....was the employee just trying to make her feel better and feel like she won something with value or can she actually sell this? If so, would someone likely buy it because of the desire to actually be in that tournament or is the value in that the rate will be good for that cruise under this tournament?

Honestly I can't see someone paying for this to her but didn't' really know so figured I'd ask you guys...

Thanks in advance....

Hi,

I came in second also and tried to sell it on ebay.. No offers but, you never know. You can also try to look up the roll call for the cruise and see if anyone is interested in purchasing it. If they are already booked, you might get someone to pay something for it.

good luck.

I sold one on eBay for $100 for the upcoming Magic slot tournament. Do a search on eBay and you can see what others are asking. I put mine a little lower and accepted a lower offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums