AMA questions

Sueparl

My husband and I are sailing on AMAPrima next month from Amsterdam where there is an included tour. Does the tour include going into the Anne Frank house? Also, do all the ships now have an included cocktail hour before dinner? Thanks! :)

The detailed itinerary posted on the AMA website should tell you this. If not, simply call AMA. They handle this kind of request graciously.

My understanding in general is that river cruises are no longer booked by the Anne Frank House to allow them to focus on student education. ? They still accept individual advance bookings and also serve the long waiting lines.

We have the excursion brochure for our trip in April and the tours in Amsterdam do NOT include the Anne Frank House. That has become

one of the most difficult tickets to secure, so if you want to visit (and you should) keep track of the offerings on the official website. I would suspect that it is sold out for the month. A friend I am traveling with ended up buying a ticket on Stub Hub.

Don’t mean to pile on here, but the Anne Frank House is so popular (and is undergoing renovation) they no longer even have same day sales. You actually cannot get in a line (no matter how long) to purchase tickets. All tickets must be pre-purchased online prior to arrival. This policy is through July, 2018 and will probably become permanent.

Sent from my iPad using Forums