Delux Drink Package..Is it worth it?!

Sailing on HOTS, June 9th. It's currently on sale for $47. I've seen it for $45, but didn't jump on it. Any idea how often, and how close to sail date it goes on sale?

We bought it Thanksgiving night for $43 plus gratuity. We saved $198 for 2. This was buy 1 get 50% off the second. Their math stinks- by my math it is only 22% off each. They have emailed me the same sale every day for at least a couple weeks. Get the deal- you can always cancel and repurchase at a better price!

This isn't about the drink package but hoping someone might have an answer:) On HOTS- is there anywhere to get a POT of coffee or would room service have one? Thanks!

Room service, and that would be free in the morning.

Got the email today about the "sale". I think I will get it, did the quick math in my head and the DW and I will drink about 7-8 drinks per day. She also likes trying new things, and likes her Bloody Marys in the Morning, so it will cover that. Also like that we can use it on Labadee. Don't like the way RCI words the so called sale, but what will you do. This will be our first Royal cruise, going on the Allure in July. Been hemming and hawing over the drink package, could've gotten it a little cheaper at $ 43-45/day way back. Now will go at $47. Cheers!!!

Got the email today about the "sale". I think I will get it, did the quick math in my head and the DW and I will drink about 7-8 drinks per day. She also likes trying new things, and likes her Bloody Marys in the Morning, so it will cover that. Also like that we can use it on Labadee. Don't like the way RCI words the so called sale, but what will you do. This will be our first Royal cruise, going on the Allure in July. Been hemming and hawing over the drink package, could've gotten it a little cheaper at $ 43-45/day way back. Now will go at $47. Cheers!!!

Keep checking the price, if it goes down, cancel and reorder.