Shuttle Times for Atlantis Aquaventure Excursion

Honey22kids

My family is interested in the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion on our Seaside sailing in June. The description states, "Duration 4 hours", but it also states "Return to the ship is on a shuttle basis. Shuttle bus timetable will be communicated before arriving at Atlantis". So I am curious if anyone knows, what time this excursion drops off at Atlantis and what the latest shuttle return time is? For the price, and all the amenities available, I would like to spend as much time there as possible. And if it truly is a maximum of 4 hours, it may not be worth the price. Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Hi - We were just on the Seaside during the March 24 sailing, and we did this excursion. When we arrived at Atlantis, the shuttle time that was announced for our group was way too early for what we were wanting -- 1:00. But there were group taxis readily available at the main entrance. They were $4 per person. We grabbed one around 2:40/2:45 and were back at the ship by 3:10 - where we stood in the very long line to get back on board. It was possible that we could have tracked down a later shuttle, but the shared taxi was very convenient. - Elaine

Hi - We were just on the Seaside during the March 24 sailing, and we did this excursion. When we arrived at Atlantis, the shuttle time that was announced for our group was way too early for what we were wanting -- 1:00. But there were group taxis readily available at the main entrance. They were $4 per person. We grabbed one around 2:40/2:45 and were back at the ship by 3:10 - where we stood in the very long line to get back on board. It was possible that we could have tracked down a later shuttle, but the shared taxi was very convenient. - Elaine

Thanks so much for this information! I agree, 1pm would be too early for us as well. What time did the tour depart the ship to the resort in the morning?

If we don't end up using the ship's shuttle, then I'm wondering whether it is worth it to book it through the ship or if there's a way to access Atlantis and all the waterpark facilities for a lesser price. Did you hear of anyone going to the resort without going through MSC (and if so, what the price was)?

Thank you for your response. We were hoping to spend the day, like be there by 9am and start back about 4:30pm. Do you remember what time everyone needed to be aboard?

Yes, I am looking at the schedule from that day now. For our sailing All Aboard for guests was 3:30 with a ship departure of 4:00. The ship arrived in port at 9:00 a.m. If you have already registered online, you can check your ticket print out to see what times your sailing is scheduled to be in port.