NEW to MSC, want to sail Seaside Yacht Club - Help

floridian1

We usually sail with NCL and have done Haven. We would like to try out MSC Seaside Yacht club for 2019. Traveling with kids too.

• We are very familiar with NCL's different booking promotions but want to know if MSC has any recurring promotions I should look out for?
  • I found the yacht club benefits, but it doesn't mention specialty dining. Is this not included?
  • Is it best to book direct through MSC or through a travel agent? (i know you can't list agents here, thats fine)
  • Anything else we need to know regarding MSC Yacht club compared to NCL Haven?

thank you.

We usually sail with NCL and have done Haven. We would like to try out MSC Seaside Yacht club for 2019. Traveling with kids too.

• We are very familiar with NCL's different booking promotions but want to know if MSC has any recurring promotions I should look out for?
  • I found the yacht club benefits, but it doesn't mention specialty dining. Is this not included?
  • Is it best to book direct through MSC or through a travel agent? (i know you can't list agents here, thats fine)

thank you.

I wouldn't count on any promotions for Yacht Club cabins other than kids sail free. My grandson accompanied us 2 weeks ago at no cost also service/gratuity for kids is only 50% of adult!! Only paid $6.25 per day for him.

Specialty dining options are not included....but we had no interest anyway due to fine service and selections of food nightly in YC Dining Room.

I would consider using a Internet booking agency.... I always use these agencies. Prices are the same but you get more OBC

I wouldn't count on any promotions for Yacht Club cabins other than kids sail free. My grandson accompanied us 2 weeks ago at no cost also service/gratuity for kids is only 50% of adult!! Only paid $6.25 per day for him.

Specialty dining options are not included....but we had no interest anyway due to fine service and selections of food nightly in YC Dining Room.

I would consider using a Internet booking agency.... I always use these agencies. Prices are the same but you get more OBC

Thank you!

thank you.

I don't know if our recent review helps.

Make sure that you use the Photobucket workaround for Chrome (the link is in the thread) to view the pictures as Photobucket went FEE BASED.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2614395

Also, click on our profile and look at POSTS; we did a detailed comparison of our first MSC cruise on Divina in the Yacht Club compared to NCL Haven.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2495890

I don't know if our recent review helps.

Make sure that you use the Photobucket workaround for Chrome (the link is in the thread) to view the pictures as Photobucket went FEE BASED.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2614395

Also, click on our profile and look at POSTS; we did a detailed comparison of our first MSC cruise on Divina in the Yacht Club compared to NCL Haven.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2495890

VERY helpful, thank you!