Pre-Cruise Photo Package 20 on USB

Hi - I’m considering buying a photo package. Just making sure I’ll get my moneys worth. Do they take multiple photos at the ports? (For example on CCL when at a port and you stand in front of the sign with the name of the port on the “ship wheel” - there are actually TWO photogs taking pics so one is you LOOKING at the camera and in color and the other is B/W and you are not looking at the camera - does RCCL do that? Also are the photogs “everywhere” on board capturing pics? Just don’t want to spend $200 on 20 pics of the cruise and not get 20 taken lol -

Also, how does this work as far as SELECTING which prints i want included on the USB??

Can I view all the photos they take on my phone (with watermark) BEFORE buying them?

How much are digital pics onboard? This works out to $9.95 per digital print....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, should I just spend the extra $50 so I get “all” the pics they take? And finally, I’m platinum so not sure if I get a discount on anything on board - are these $200/$250 pre-cruise Prices “good” and a true savings over waiting till we get onboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't speak to the types of photos they take because my first RC cruise is coming up but for what it's worth, I agree with RecoveryDude. When the cruise is over, you'll be happy you spent the extra $50 for unlimited pictures.

I read there are many photogs taking pics everywhere.