Boarding - Voyager of the Seas

Hi

We just checked in for Voyager of the Seas next week. Our first RCI cruise and first repositioning cruise too. So excited!

Our boarding passes say boarding is 11.30am-5.00pm. No time slot. Obviously we'd rather get on earlier than later but would also rather not stand in a queue for hours. We are on deck 2 with no status so won't be skipping to the front of any lines.

What time do you suggest to balance getting on early and avoiding queues? We live quite close so can easily go down at any time.

Thanks.

Hi

We just checked in for Voyager of the Seas next week. Our first RCI cruise and first repositioning cruise too. So excited!

Our boarding passes say boarding is 11.30am-5.00pm. No time slot. Obviously we'd rather get on earlier than later but would also rather not stand in a queue for hours. We are on deck 2 with no status so won't be skipping to the front of any lines.

What time do you suggest to balance getting on early and avoiding queues? We live quite close so can easily go down at any time.

Thanks.

I would think that being on deck 2 with no C & A status, your boarding time would be later in the afternoon. While boarding starts at 11 or 11:30, it usually goes from highest deck downwards.

I would make my way down to the ship at around 1pm or 1:30pm

Yes I've seen the staggered boarding times online but they didn't mention them on the boarding pass it on any other documents so assuming that means they are not enforced as they are for carnival and P and O. 1pm sounds good. We'll aim for that. 4pm is too late! We want to holiday asap. :)