Mid ship room

kattlinx13

Right now we have room 13130 booked. It’s 13 rooms from the front. I’m worried that we will feel movement and get sick. I’ve only sailed mid-ship. I just checked what’s available mid-ship for the same price for (4) people and rooms-

15190 is available but right under the waves pool bar.

Or

15234 which is under the Garden cafe buffet.

I’m looking for some advice from anyone if some cruise experts.

Thanks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm guessing this is on the Escape or one of the other megaships? In that case, you're going to be fine since they have stabilizers-even if you were a little further forward.

The room under the buffet sounds ok, but you might hear chairs being moved across the carpet (still better than under the pool). However, one thing to keep in mind is that you feel more motion the more forward AND the higher you are on a ship, so you might be more comfortable on a lower deck. Just something to keep in mind if this is your first cruise and you're really worried about motion sickness.

Right now we have room 13130 booked. It’s 13 rooms from the front. I’m worried that we will feel movement and get sick. I’ve only sailed mid-ship. I just checked what’s available mid-ship for the same price for (4) people and rooms-

15190 is available but right under the waves pool bar.

Or

15234 which is under the Garden cafe buffet.

I’m looking for some advice from anyone if some cruise experts.

Thanks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our first two cruises were on Norwegian Jade (4 cabins from the front) and Serenade of the Seas (3 cabins from the front). 22 days total between the two. NEVER an issue...and I easily get carsick and can barely tolerate most carnival rides. Since that time, we've had locations closer to the center because we like the proximity to other things on the ship. But I'd never hesitate to do the front again.

The lower the deck the less motion, mid deck is best. I cruised last summer to Alaska Deck 3 mid ship, not a single issue. Absolutely loved the lower deck. Going on Spirit this summer Deck 4 mid ship. Just Google seasickness on a cruise it’ll tell you the same thing

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The lower the deck the less motion, mid deck is best. I cruised last summer to Alaska Deck 3 mid ship, not a single issue. Absolutely loved the lower deck. Going on Spirit this summer Deck 4 mid ship. Just Google seasickness on a cruise it’ll tell you the same thing

I always book mid-ship as it has less motion. I also try to get on a lower deck. Never have had a problem with mid-ship and the bonus is that you're in the middle and close to everything.