Anybody could help me differentiate these tours?

jaitip

Hi all

I read these glacier landing tours but could not differentiate between them.

Anyone could help me differentiate and explain in easy wording please.

Which one sound best? and any of them is suitable for my mother aged 80 years old?

1. Denali Flightseeing with Glacier Landing by Airplane

Departs: 2:30 PM, 5:30 PM Approximately 4 Hours Adult $549.95; Child $415.95

Get up close and personal with Denali , "The Great One," and get a chance to stand on its flanks during a mesmerizing flight-seeing tour no true adventurer should miss! Board a Turbine DeHavilland Beaver, ski-equipped airplane, and let the wonder unfold as you soar over more mountains, glaciers and eye-popping scenery than you could ever imagine. View the taiga forests, alpine meadows, fault-lines, granite spires and glaciers of Denali National Park (90% of the flight is over Park land). When you arrive at Denali, you’ll feel the same sense of exhilaration a mountain climber feels. When your pilot comes in for a gentle landing on one of Denali's’s most scenic glaciers, you’ll be in privileged company indeed. Step out onto the ancient ice and immerse yourself in this astonishing world of towering rocks and shimmering ice. This will not only be the highlight of your Alaskan vacation, but also a lifetime highlight! Bring a jacket, sunglasses and a camera. Wear closed-toe shoes. Flight time is approximately 100 minutes with 20-30 minutes on the glacier.

2. Denali Glacier Landing by Helicopter

Departs: 3:10 PM (Waitlisted), 5:30 PM (Waitlisted), 6:45 PM (Waitlisted) Approximately 2.25 Hours Price $535.95

Your experienced pilot guide will make sure that every moment of this life-changing adventure is filled with thrilling sights as you glide over wild, untamed rivers and climb through huge U-shaped valleys to trace the spine of the Alaska Range—the home of Denali. Revel in the sweeping bird’s-eye views and land on the Yanert Glacier to see astounding natural wonders up close. You’ll join your pilot guide to explore dramatic icefalls, moraines, mystifying ice bridges and icy-blue glacial pools. Bring your camera to capture each new experience to share with family and friends! As you step back on board the helicopter, you’ll return through pristine habitat watching for treasured sightings of bears, moose and Dall sheep. On very clear days, you may catch a glimpse of Denali making this tour an adventure beyond compare! Minimum age is 2. Bags, purses, loose items or tablets will not be allowed on board the helicopter. Due to changing weather patterns, it may be necessary to alter the flight path.

Bring a jacket, sunglasses and a camera. Glacier walking boots will be provided. Flight time is approximately 50 minutes with 15-20 minutes on the glacier.

3. Denali Peak Flightseeing Adventure

Departs: 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 7:00 PM Approximately 2½ Hours Adult $409.95; Child $209.95

Located 90 miles from the park entrance, Denali commands a chain of rugged peaks, each a marvel of ice and stone. You will soar amongst the jagged mountaintops and over tumbling glaciers on a stunning 200-mile flight to get within ½ mile and circle Denali to see every spectacular corner of this massive mountain (weather permitting). This breathtaking flight will give you access to a remote corner of Alaska famous for its wild and majestic beauty. With the expert commentary of your experienced pilot, you’ll gain insight into Alaska's grand mountaineering and aviation tradition. Let our highly experienced and knowledgeable pilots help you discover the highlight of your Alaskan vacation! Minimum age is 2. This tour is headset equipped, fully narrated and all seats are window seats. Precise flight routes are dictated by current weather conditions. Anticipated flight routes will be discussed with passengers during a pre-flight briefing. Flight time is approximately 1 hour.

4. Denali Summit Flight

Departs: 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM Approximately 3 Hours Price $429.95

Fly to the summit of Denali for a one-of-a-kind Alaska experience. Sit back and relax as your fixed wing multi-engine aircraft climbs high above Denali National Park covering miles of untamed wilderness and showcasing eye-popping scenery all along the way. Glide over U-shaped valleys and climb into a thrilling realm of snow-covered pinnacles. And when towering Denali comes into view, you’ll learn firsthand why the mountain is called Denali—"The Great One." This gigantic mountain dwarfs all other massifs around it, keeping you glued to the edge of your window seat for one dramatic photo opportunity after another. Feel the excitement only a few mountaineers have experienced—the view from the top of North America’s highest peak! This is the ultimate flightseeing tour of Denali! Minimum age is 10. Maximum weight is 340 lbs. An oxygen mask is used on this tour. Anyone with difficulty breathing should not take this flight. All flights are conducted in a nine-passenger, twin engine Piper Navajo Chieftain aircraft. Each guest will have a window seat. Flight time is approximately 1¼ hours.

Thank you

Tours 3 and 4 are summit flights where you get into a plane, take off, fly to Denali, circle the peak and fly back again. Scenic flights.

Tour 1 is a flight to Ruth Glacier where there is a ski landing strip for the mountaineers climbing Denali. You land, get out and walk around, and then fly back out again.

Tour 2 is a helicopter flight to a glacier in the Alaska range not near the park, where you land, get out and walk around, then fly back again.

I don’t know how spry your mother is, but each tour involves climbing in and out of a small aircraft.

Tours 3 and 4 are summit flights where you get into a plane, take off, fly to Denali, circle the peak and fly back again. Scenic flights.

Tour 1 is a flight to Ruth Glacier where there is a ski landing strip for the mountaineers climbing Denali. You land, get out and walk around, and then fly back out again.

Tour 2 is a helicopter flight to a glacier in the Alaska range not near the park, where you land, get out and walk around, then fly back again.

I don’t know how spry your mother is, but each tour involves climbing in and out of a small aircraft.

Thank you a lot.

It seems hard all for my mom to step in.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It sounds like the airplanes will give you the best opportunity to see Denali! We went in June and did a helicopter tour we did not see Denali, she was behind clouds!

Thank you a lot.