Will our Celebrity Elite status transfer if we do a RCCL cruise?

Ehg

Yes - do this with an open mind. We've done mostly RCI cruises in our 25 cruises to date and we compare any cruise on another line to that but we try to do it AFTER the cruise. We experience the cruise on another line for what it is, enjoy the differences and anything that we might not like we park for discussion after the cruise. Having said that, our first Celebrity cruise is coming up this fall on the Infinity and we're really looking forward to this. We too will do this with an open mind but I'm already looking forward to the food and service which I understand is a notch above RCI.

Enjoy your cruise.

The cabin we we wanted has now been sold. We really wanted a cabin in the category above but they were sold out too. So we've decided to take our little furry four-legged friend on holiday in the UK instead on this occasion!

I've decided our next cruise will almost certainly be on RCCL having done some research and I'm keeping my fingers crossed we might get a Quantum class ship sailing out of Southampton at some point soon. 🤞🏻[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You each need a number. Call Captains Club to get it sorted out. They are very helpful.

Did a little more searching on their website and was able to find his number and add our cruise. I was prepared to call, but no need now.

Thanks!