CocoCay Questions

Debating between cabana, bungalow, or just clamshells on CocoCay. It looks like the cabanas now have direct beach access, is that correct?

I like the idea of South Beach being a little "away from it all", but how far is it to walk back for food? Or do you have to take the tram? Are there free lounge chairs available on South Beach or just rentals?

Any advice/experience would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Thanks! Any thoughts on the South Beach area? Does it feel like a trek back to food, bar, shops etc?

I'm not exactly sure of the location of the South Beach area. If that is where the clamshells used to be (and was once called Barefoot Beach), then that is a long walk to food, but there is a bar there. Last time we were there, they had a tram from that area to the food.

Beach Bungalows are on South Beach (formally Barefoot Beach). If you are in a bungalow they bring the food directly to your bungalow and there is also a bar right there. We loved it last time we were there. Quiet, quick CocoCay Limo ride to the area and away from the congestion.

Debating between cabana, bungalow, or just clamshells on CocoCay. It looks like the cabanas now have direct beach access, is that correct?

I like the idea of South Beach being a little "away from it all", but how far is it to walk back for food? Or do you have to take the tram? Are there free lounge chairs available on South Beach or just rentals?

Any advice/experience would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Dion't get too excited. CoCo Cay is a tender port and is cancelled many times due to excessive wind. I do hope you make it , as we missed 4 out of 6 times so far. Going in two weeks again,