3 Night Dinner Package

scotslizzy

I have just purchased this for our up and coming cruise . My question is when will I know which restaurant Celebrity has us booked for on our first night ? I have checked my reservation and there is nothing showing up apart from the fact that we have paid for this. I thought we would know pretty soon so that I can consider changing the reservation as soon as I board.

Any thoughts on this from people who have done the dinner package ?

Thanks

Scotslizzy

i dont know how this works either - we have bought the six dinner package and had to choose time for the first night reservation made for us. I emailed and asked how/when i would find out which restaurant theyd booked us in and they said they havent actually booked us in one - its just to confirm we have the package????? told to go straight to dinner reservation desk when we board and sort it out. doesnt seem to make sense to me.......

i dont know how this works either - we have bought the six dinner package and had to choose time for the first night reservation made for us. I emailed and asked how/when i would find out which restaurant theyd booked us in and they said they havent actually booked us in one - its just to confirm we have the package????? told to go straight to dinner reservation desk when we board and sort it out. doesnt seem to make sense to me.......

We have bought a package on our last three trips. On the first one they had assigned the restaurant for the first night, which we changed once onboard but on the last two trips they hadn't. Just approach the first person you see offering dining packages as soon as you board . They will already know what package you have bought and you can make all your reservations then. I would advise booking them all then as some times do get booked quicker than others. I find it helpful to work out what nights we want to book and jot them on a copy of the cruise itinerary then the whole process is quick. Nothing worse than standing in line behind someone who can't decide what nights to book ! Sorry to say that sometimes the way Celebrity does things doesn't always make sense but the cruise itself should more than make up for that !