How much does everyone have left to do?

New2cruzng

Before the 01/08/06 sailing, I have a ton of shopping to do! Things I would normally not need, lol.

Motion sickness meds, flip flops, a fanny pack, the little travel size bathroom supplies, and on and on.....

I am also going to get one of those baby carriers you strap on your chest like a backpack.

I am going shopping after work today, just seems like if I do it today, it will feel like we are leaving sooner! Only 9 days left though!

Do you wait until the night before to pack. I probably will :)

Sounds like my wife! ;-) She is also one of the last minute packing people.

I love to be ready and pack everything a few days ahead of time... that way I know what I'm missing... and even if you forget something... it's not the end of the world... there are stores around in the ports and one can live without it as well..

Hey, don't forget the "WRINKLE RELEASER"!!! Great stuff to have on the cruise!

Andy ;-)

We leave the 22 of Jan. If I don't get sewing, I won't have anything to wear. I usually end up hemming in our cabin a couple of things. I always wait until the last minute, but am going to get it done early this time. I usually have an idea of what I am going to take, but end up packing the night before. I do gather a couple of weeks before we leave as I get ideas of what I want to take. I would hate to leave anything home.

I downloaded toga instructions this morning. I will make them and take them with us. It should be fun.

I just finished shopping, and I remember you mentioning wrinkle release before. AND I FORGOT IT!!!, funny thing is, my husband uses it all the time, lol. So I can't beleive I forgot to buy it, we are out! Oh well, always more stuff to buy at Target :) I think I keep them in business.

It seems to me that those of us sailing on the 8th together are dominating these chats. That's cool!

We are doing our shopping tomorrow so we can pack this week at night. If it were up to me we would already be packed. The wife waits till I go crazy and do it myself. I am starting to think she does it on purpose. LOL:p

Well somebody has to support the economy... and I am sure TARGET does not mind, if you come back to get more stuff! ;-)

Did I miss something about the vacuum here??? LOL

I really hope that we can find each other and that we meet each other in person...

The countdown is on (not only for the New Year)!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Stay safe...

See y'all on the 8th!

Andy ;-)

Archived