Decafinated Tea

roberts2005

Sorry this is not a very earth shattering post. I did search and there is no mention of this topic.

Is decafinated tea readily available in all the restaurants? Last May it was hit or miss on the Rotterdam. My wife wound up bringing her own tea bag to dinner.

Sorry this is not a very earth shattering post. I did search and there is no mention of this topic.

Is decafinated tea readily available in all the restaurants? Last May it was hit or miss on the Rotterdam. My wife wound up bringing her own tea bag to dinner.

No problem if you're drinking hot tea. They'll bring around an assortment box of Bigelow selections, and you'll find decaf versions there. Unfortunately, they don't offer Bigelow's "Constant Comment" (my favorite), much less the decaf version.

The iced tea out of the dispensers comes out looking a bit like Coke without the fizz, and is most certainly NOT decaf! You'll want to think twice about drinking this late at night, but I love it for lunch.

No problem if you're drinking hot tea. They'll bring around an assortment box of Bigelow selections, and you'll find decaf versions there. Unfortunately, they don't offer Bigelow's "Constant Comment" (my favorite), much less the decaf version.

The iced tea out of the dispensers comes out looking a bit like Coke without the fizz, and is most certainly NOT decaf! You'll want to think twice about drinking this late at night, but I love it for lunch.

Darn...I guess I jumped a bit too quickly there. Is at least the iced tea unsweetened? I would prefer decaf but no sugar is the most important to me.

Darn...I guess I jumped a bit too quickly there. Is at least the iced tea unsweetened? I would prefer decaf but no sugar is the most important to me.
Yes, it is unsweetened.

If you want decaf iced tea, you can fill the little glasses completely with ice, and then make a cup of hot decaf and pour it over the ice.

If you're a big tea drinker, you might even think about bringing your own mug for this purpose.

Yes, it is unsweetened.

If you want decaf iced tea, you can fill the little glasses completely with ice, and then make a cup of hot decaf and pour it over the ice.

If you're a big tea drinker, you might even think about bringing your own mug for this purpose.

Not a BIG tea drinker, was planning on bringing individual packets of Crystal Light to enjoy in ice water. But iced tea would be a nice change from lemonade :-)

Thanks for the tip!

Archived