Butts Up - Zip Lining Specific Question

4olivers

We have never zip lined before - our 16 year old son who is *almost* healed from a broken leg has been so looking forward to zip lining with Butts Up in Belize in 2 weeks.

What is the landing typically like? We have heard someone catches you most of the time. Dr. has given the all clear if there isn't a strenuous landing, we know nothing about this from personal experience, only what we have been told by others who have zip lined in various other places.

Any feedback would be greatly helpful. My first inclination is to NOT do it at all, but of course the boys are telling me I'm being "silly." We will ultimately make the decision we feel best keeps him safe but to get to that decision I am looking for feedback on those who have had experience zip lining in Belize, with Butts Up.

If he is co ordinated and learns how to control himself it should be fine you are landing on platforms in the air and not a jump like para sailing the biggest challenge would probably be walking up and down the towers it can be exhausting and the leg may get sore youtube it for a better understanding I am Not familiar with the company doing Belize

Sent from my iPhone using Forums