San pedro pier / freestyle dailys

melika091900

I have questions about the san pedro pier... is the parking for the long cruises easy to find? the whole area ? is it complicated, or easy, how is everything marked? we will be going on the NCL star soon from there,,,,

and do you think a car battery will last sitting there for 8days? are there people there to help you in case it doesnt? just wondering

and does anyone have the recent freestyle dailys from the NCL STAR with manzanillo.mazatlan, etc..???

pls email them to me,, melissaofoia@sbcglobal.net

thank you all

happy new year

Melissa, CYE.

We'll be on the Star next Wednesday, and I'd be happy to scan and email copies to anyone once we get back with the new port changes. The ones I have include Acapulco, Zihuatenejo, P.V., and Cabo. Zef from here emailed them to me.

I'm also bringing back all the kids programs/schedules for anyone who wants me to email them. And if there's anything else, please let me know before we leave/Monday night because we're going down to LA early.

Awesome I will want to see those as well! I cant wait to read your review on the cruise. I know you will have a great time! I cant wait! I always look at Melika's countdown thingy on her posts to see exactly how long till we leave!!:o :p

Melissa, CYE.

We'll be on the Star next Wednesday, and I'd be happy to scan and email copies to anyone once we get back with the new port changes. The ones I have include Acapulco, Zihuatenejo, P.V., and Cabo. Zef from here emailed them to me.

I'm also bringing back all the kids programs/schedules for anyone who wants me to email them. And if there's anything else, please let me know before we leave/Monday night because we're going down to LA early.

I know youre excited!!!!! let us know how everything is., all the ports etc..

any plans on what you are doing at each port?

that would be great,,, if you could scan the freestyle dailys when you get back.. thank you so much

have a great trip......

happy new year

melissa

Awesome I will want to see those as well! I cant wait to read your review on the cruise. I know you will have a great time! I cant wait! I always look at Melika's countdown thingy on her posts to see exactly how long till we leave!!:o :p

:D youre so funny... so are you snorkeling in manzanillo?

i think thats what we are doing. I dont know where though.. any thoughts?

what about in mazatlan?

let me know

melissaofoia@sbcglobal.net

Parking is easy at San Pedro, you drive in, drop your luggage at the curb & circle back into the parking area. There's tons of parking spaces to pick from - all right near your ship. I've attached a pic from the ship.

Jim

So will it say NCL, or will i just be looking for the ship?

you drop your luggage with a porter? or with yourselves and let one person drive the car to the lot? just wondering she we can be ready with all our stuff when we get there...

thanks for the picture, it puts my mind at ease..

do you know how early you can get there to park?

were leaving the bay area around 5am, getting there at about 11a ish

Melissa,

We're doing Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan. We had a fun tour with her 2 years ago from the Elation. I was ecstatic with the change because we get to go see her again. We're still up in the air about P.V., just playing that one by ear. Manzanillo we heard there is some awesom snorkeling about 2 blocks from the pier. And in Cabo, just beachin' it and shopping. I think as a family we'll go into town in PV, then I'll go back to the ship with our twins(8) and dh will take our oldest ones(13, 10) on the Canopy Tour. I don't know if we can just do a walk on tour if it fills up fast. They're both undecided about it.

We can already see the extended weather forecast! Cloudy but 83 - LOL. I'll be sure to type a review and set up photos. I've read so many of them I hope I can write a useful one too.

So will it say NCL, or will i just be looking for the ship?

you drop your luggage with a porter

Security will point you at the gate, but the ship will be clearly visible. Leave your luggage with one of the porters. Eleven won't be too early. You might want to check out www.sanpedro.com for more info.

Jim

Security will point you at the gate, but the ship will be clearly visible. Leave your luggage with one of the porters. Eleven won't be too early. You might want to check out www.sanpedro.com for more info.

Jim

thank you so much for all the info, and the picture..

was that from the Star?

you are going on the same cruise as us correct.?

see you aboard

Ok Melissa I need your assistance I want a fun signature! I went to that glitter maker place and made one now how the heck do I put it in this darn box! LOL! 3605503.gif

go to your user pc on this website, and click where it says edit signature...

and then open up another tab on the web and go to glittermaker.com

and copy and paste it in your signature,,,

you can do it with tickerfactory.com also

good luck,i ll check to see if you did it ,,

Melissa,

We're doing Randi's Happy Horses in Mazatlan. We had a fun tour with her 2 years ago from the Elation. I was ecstatic with the change because we get to go see her again. We're still up in the air about P.V., just playing that one by ear. Manzanillo we heard there is some awesom snorkeling about 2 blocks from the pier. And in Cabo, just beachin' it and shopping. I think as a family we'll go into town in PV, then I'll go back to the ship with our twins(8) and dh will take our oldest ones(13, 10) on the Canopy Tour. I don't know if we can just do a walk on tour if it fills up fast. They're both undecided about it.

We can already see the extended weather forecast! Cloudy but 83 - LOL. I'll be sure to type a review and set up photos. I've read so many of them I hope I can write a useful one too.

have a great time,, let me know about the snorkeling in manzanillo, which we are going to try maybe,, .....happy new year

melissa

The picture was from the Celebrity Summit last October - we took the 6 day cruise to Catalina, Ensenada, & Cabo. Rented one-man kayaks in Cabo and had a lot of fun, but I don't think we'll have enough time on this trip if we leave at 2. We'll be on the 1/28 cruise. Have you found anything interesting to do in Manzanillo?

Jim & Jean

I have questions about the san pedro pier... is the parking for the long cruises easy to find? the whole area ? is it complicated, or easy, how is everything marked? we will be going on the NCL star soon from there,,,,

and do you think a car battery will last sitting there for 8days? are there people there to help you in case it doesnt? just wondering

and does anyone have the recent freestyle dailys from the NCL STAR with manzanillo.mazatlan, etc..???

pls email them to me,, melissaofoia@sbcglobal.net

thank you all

happy new year

Here, this should answer your question about parking at the pier ...

">Overview.jpg

Melissa, CYE.

Angels!

We'll have a six year old in our party, I'd love to see the info in the kids programs. We're on the 1-28 sailing with Melissa, Nilla and Beachkeefes. If you're going to post them, please let me know where, if you're emailing, I'm at smugglersblues@flyingpirate dot com.

Thanks so much, have a great time!

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

The picture was from the Celebrity Summit last October - we took the 6 day cruise to Catalina, Ensenada, & Cabo. Rented one-man kayaks in Cabo and had a lot of fun, but I don't think we'll have enough time on this trip if we leave at 2. We'll be on the 1/28 cruise. Have you found anything interesting to do in Manzanillo?

Jim & Jean

I think we are going to snorkel by the ship ,, i found some info on here about that... where you can walk to it..

we might do that or the turtle experience....

happy new year,, pray for us here in NOr cal..

extensive flooding everywhere,, major freeways closed,, its scary , we are heading out to sacramento 1 hr away, wish us luck

I think we are going to snorkel by the ship ,, i found some info on here about that... where you can walk to it..

we might do that or the turtle experience....

happy new year,, pray for us here in NOr cal..

extensive flooding everywhere,, major freeways closed,, its scary , we are heading out to sacramento 1 hr away, wish us luck

Good luck! We lived in Rancho Cordova for 5 years -it can get rough. Your last storm just arrived here today, but we need the water.

Jim

Melissa, CYE.

I would love it if you could e-mail the ones that include Acapulco, Zihuatenejo, P.V., and Cabo.

Thanks!!

Archived