Where can I buy a Guayabera (the cuban "formal") shirt?

WestfieldTraveler

I'd like to bring back a Guayabera shirt as a souvenir from Havana for myself, and it might be a good thing for the White Hot Party on the NJC Sky we are taking to Cuba! Preferably someplace near the port, but as we are taking a private tour, we could ask to stop by a place that is not too far away. It would also be a plus if they allowed you to try on the shirt before buying it (not sure about the sizes in Cuba).

thanks in advance!

Edited by WestfieldTraveler
tried to fix caps in title

This is also on our "purchase" list for our Cuba visit. I viewed the 2 links provided by other posters, but would prefer to purchase in Cuba. More authentic or at least it would feel that way to us! ;)

Any suggestions for where to buy in Havana? Are these sold at the large market (Almacenes de San Jose)?

Thanks.

This is also on our "purchase" list for our Cuba visit. I viewed the 2 links provided by other posters, but would prefer to purchase in Cuba. More authentic or at least it would feel that way to us! ;)

Any suggestions for where to buy in Havana? Are these sold at the large market (Almacenes de San Jose)?

Thanks.

I purchased a few Brand new ones off ebay so that we could have them for the cruise. They have the measurements in the description. Very nice quality, selection and great prices!!! Dawn