Barcelona lodging for families

amyh13

My family (along with 4 other families) will be sailing on the Epic out of Barcelona in early June of next year. It seems so difficult to find quad hotel rooms. There will be 10 kids ranging in age of 16 to 9. I think we would prefer to all stay near each other but it seems unlikely. Should we look into apartments? Where do I look besides AirBnB and VRBO?

Thanks!

I booked 3 apartments for our group of 14 in Eixample area. So far, I'm very happy with their quick responses. The apartments look very nice with big balconies, and the reviews are mostly positive. I'll let you know in June since I can't recommend that apartment complex yet having not stayed there.

We booked Capri by Fraser hotel. They calll it residence hotel. All rooms are studios - deluxe and one bedroom. Deluxe has a king bed, sofa for 2 adults, kitchenette with full size refrigerator. It's in a quiet office area but close to the center either by metro or by foot (15 min walk to Sagrada Familia, 10 min to the beach, etc). I'll be staying there in June as well. TripAdvisor reviews are very good.

Thanks so much for the replies! I am having way too much fun researching a vacation that is over 400 days away!

I will look into all of these. I have found several apartments that look really appealing but was having trouble with hotels. Thanks for the tips and I would love to hear back from those who are traveling this year.