Pearl Change MDR hrs?

JZenkow

I am booked on Pearl in June. Ship is scheduled to be in Victoria from 6pm to midnight.

MDR hrs are listed as opening at 5:30pm. Obviously,no one can get through dinner in 30 min. Any chance that they adjust the MDR hrs to accomodate this? Yes I know we can eat at buffet, if they do not adjust hrs,But Everyone will be in buffet.

I am booked on Pearl in June. Ship is scheduled to be in Victoria from 6pm to midnight.

MDR hrs are listed as opening at 5:30pm. Obviously,no one can get through dinner in 30 min. Any chance that they adjust the MDR hrs to accomodate this? Yes I know we can eat at buffet, if they do not adjust hrs,But Everyone will be in buffet.

A lot of people plan for their dinner to be in Victoria somewhere. Lots of good restaurants in the downtown and waterfront area. MDR will operate on a normal schedule.

The ship will be very quiet until people start returning-- then the buffet will get busy 8:30 P.M. and later.

What has that got to do with anything?

The MDR will operate as normal.

The OP is wondering if the MDR will alter its hours because the port time coincides with the dinner time. It’s a valid question. Not sure what you don’t understand. And yes I believe it’s probable that the MDR times will be slightly altered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk