Discount Certificate for Hurricane Cruise 2 September 2017

Into Cruising

I am wondering if anyone has had any trouble utilizing the certificate when trying to book a Yacht Club cabin.

I am being told it can not be applied to the Yacht Club, but I see nothing on the terms & conditions on the certificate that says that.

Has anyone booked a Yacht club cabin using one?

Thanks,

Joe

We booked the yacht club on the Meraviglia for 2019 with the certificate, we were booked in the Aurea Suite on the Divina. You shouldn't have an issue, all we had to do was send over a copy of the certificate. We dealt directly with MSC.

Well, I heard back from MSC again on my request and now their story changes a bit.

They now say it is not valid on the cruise promotion I booked under, which was the standard 2 for 1 pricing., basically saying I must pay full price to use the certificate.

I looked online but I don't see where the seaside is having a 2 for 1 sale. I used the certificate for the Meraviglia out of NY for Oct 2019 and Meraviglia out of Miami 2020, both in YC. I would keep calling MSC until you get someone to help. Maybe you needed to use it when you booked. It makes no sense, the certificate states any cruise except Christmas, New Year's, China & Cuba. Good luck.