Allure Grand Suite Entertainment

Hello

Going on the Allure in Dec 2019, sooo far away. Can someone tell me where the suite seating is for the ice, water and mama mia shows. I enjoy being close and want to know weather or not I should reserve seats and get there earlier instead of using the reserved seats

Our experience has been that the reserved section in the theater is not close to the stage. Being a suite guest, you can enter the venue as early as you want, so reservations won't make a difference for the large venues. I would however make reservations for the comedy venue since that is a small venue.

On Allure now in a grand suite. Ice show seats for us are front center, second and third rows. Aqua Theater seats are top few rows (in the back). Theater seats are first three rows of second level. You can certainly go early if you wish and don't have to sit in the suite section, but you can't reserve any particular seat.

On Allure now in a grand suite. Ice show seats for us are front center, second and third rows. Aqua Theater seats are top few rows (in the back). Theater seats are first three rows of second level. You can certainly go early if you wish and don't have to sit in the suite section, but you can't reserve any particular seat.

Thank you for the reply, if we go early and want good seats (10 rows or closer) how early would you recommend?

Our experience has been that the reserved section in the theater is not close to the stage. Being a suite guest, you can enter the venue as early as you want, so reservations won't make a difference for the large venues. I would however make reservations for the comedy venue since that is a small venue.

Thank you for your response. Just to be clear, could enter the venue before general reservations guests. What would be the timing on that?

Thank you for the reply, if we go early and want good seats (10 rows or closer) how early would you recommend?

Venues generally open around 30-45 minutes before showtime. All guests with reservations can enter at that time and choose seats. About ten minutes prior to showtime guests without reservations can enter and occupy remaining seats. 30 minutes prior should be fine.

We try to get to the venue at least 30 mins before start of the show. Usually there is no problems getting the seats we want.

Some of the seats in the front row will be reserved for Star class guests. Be prepared to sit 2 or 3 rows back from the front if it is busy. Alternatively, get to the door just before opening.