Port Canaveral Shopping

hac82

I see that Port Canaveral has a small retail/dining/etc complex. We are arriving possibly on Adventure of the Seas. Are there any shuttle or taxi services to take us from the pier to the retail complex or other close by locations? I am open to suggestions for best things to do close to the ship while in port.

I believe what you are referring to is directly at the port (as you walk off the ship). I am local to the area and do not know what other retail complex you could be referring to? There are several restaurants and one (that I know of) small retail store. I always suggest going to Jetty Park (extremely close by) or touring the Kennedy Space Center (which is a full day). You could also take a taxi/Uber to downtown Cocoa Beach which also has shops and restaurants. This is about 10 minutes or so away from the port depending on traffic. Maybe this is where you were referring?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I believe what you are referring to is directly at the port (as you walk off the ship). I am local to the area and do not know what other retail complex you could be referring to? There are several restaurants and one (that I know of) small retail store. I always suggest going to Jetty Park (extremely close by) or touring the Kennedy Space Center (which is a full day). You could also take a taxi/Uber to downtown Cocoa Beach which also has shops and restaurants. This is about 10 minutes or so away from the port depending on traffic. Maybe this is where you were referring?

I am interested specifically for the port. I have no idea where we are docking for the day as I think the Oasis is in port that day on a turnaround. I have never been to Port Canaveral so I do not know if the Royal Caribbean terminal can handle two ships at the same time. I think there is a complex as you state, right off the ship, but if we dock elsewhere, I would not know how to get to it. I may have to ask when we are on board. Thank you for your response.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

I am interested specifically for the port. I have no idea where we are docking for the day as I think the Oasis is in port that day on a turnaround. I have never been to Port Canaveral so I do not know if the Royal Caribbean terminal can handle two ships at the same time. I think there is a complex as you state, right off the ship, but if we dock elsewhere, I would not know how to get to it. I may have to ask when we are on board. Thank you for your response.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

We often have five ships in port. As soon as you dock, you can easily ask which direction to walk to enjoy the restaurants. Enjoy your cruise.