Military onboard credit?

Flo71

Husband has defence discount card and I have emailed the number and details to P&O for the cruise we have just booked. Is there somewhere in my account or personaliser that I can check to see if it has been applied? When I called the P&O phone number the other day I was on hold for over 15 minutes without actually getting to speak to anyone.

Thanks in advance

Have you looked on your confirmation where it states OBC (onboard credit), you should see amount you have been allocated, it may be there. I believe they only give extra credit for select bookings now.

That is correct. It's not applied if you have Shareholder benefits though (well whichever is the higher amount is applied).

It isn't shown on your CP but should appear on your cruise booking details. You should get an updated one when the amount of obc changes. If you booked through a TA it goes to them so if they haven't sent it on you should ask for it. It's not itemised separately though. Obc will be shown on your booking summary but it's the total of say, the amount given on booking relating to cabin category, future cruise obc if you booked on board a previous cruise, Shareholder etc. If you add up what you think you're entitled to hopefully the amount shown will reflect any elements which may qualify. If it doesn't add up ask your TA to find out - or I think you'll have to ring P&O!

Re #3: No where in the Carnival Corp &Plc shareholder benefit document does it state that the benefit is not combinable with other OBC. Check Carnival Corp shareholder benefit via Google. Double check again via Google, ask.pocruises shareholder benefit.

If there is any difficulty with the allocation of this benefit then we must take the matter up with the Company Secretary or equivalent. This I suggest is not a marketing or sales gimmick but part of a shareholder's contract with a quoted company.

Re #3: No where in the Carnival Corp &Plc shareholder benefit document does it state that the benefit is not combinable with other OBC. Check Carnival Corp shareholder benefit via Google. Double check again via Google, ask.pocruises shareholder benefit.

If there is any difficulty with the allocation of this benefit then we must take the matter up with the Company Secretary or equivalent. This I suggest is not a marketing or sales gimmick but part of a shareholder's contract with a quoted company.

You are quite right. I have received confirmation that Shareholder benefit does not affect Military Benefit and that they are combinable.