Wine & water package classic

perakcruiser

So difficult to find out what the packages offer :(

I know the WINE & WATER PACKAGE EASY only includes wines of the brand La Terre. So this is not an option.

The "Classic" includes: "7 bottles of wine and 7 bottles of mineral water (1L/34oz) to accompany your meals in the main dining room. You can choose your wines from a dedicated selection of most popular wine varieties, like chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, riesling, pinot gris, merlot, cabernet sauvignon, chianti, pinot noir, prosecco."

Unfortunately they don´t tell you which brands are included. So I have a little bit fear that it is only one Italian brand we not like.

What we like for example is the Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon and also Mr. Mondavis Chardonney. Does anybody who booked the WINE & WATER PACKAGE CLASSIC if they are included in the "dedicated selection"?

Or if anybody is on a MSC ship right now or boarding this weekend, could you please ask for us which brands are included in the CLASSSIC package?

Or if anybody is on a MSC ship right now or boarding this weekend, could you please ask for us which brands are included in the CLASSSIC package?

As many people board MSC ships today and tomorrow I allow myself to lift up this little wish :halo: