Shore Excursions

Fishy#8

How old are the kids? At Labadee, they should love the Arawak Water Park and the Water Slide. If they are younger, they will also enjoy Luc's Splash Bash. You can book these ahead of time through RCCL or at Labadee using your sea pass card. Labadee is beautiful!:D

Congratulations on your cruise! I am sure you are excited, even though it is over 1 year away!

My first suggestion is to check out the Ports of Call forums for each port. You will get sooooooo much information there.

Now, for MY recommendations:

Grand Cayman. You MUST go to Stingray City! This has been the highlight of our cruising life! We used Captain Bryan's Buccaneer for our excursion last year. It was fabulous! http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/Stingray_City_Buccaneer_Excursion.htm

In Cozumel we went to Paradise Beach and then we went snorkeling through http://www.cozumelinsider.com. Our friends' son did the SNUBA and said it was the best thing he had done his whole life!

I haven't been to the other ports in years, so I don't have any ideas.

We were over 1 year away when we booked our upcoming cruise. Finally in the double digits! Time WILL pass!

Have fun planning!

Archived