Harmony of the seas stateroom width (outside balcony)

I tried finding the answer but no result.

Someone in our group is concerned about the walking distance to the elevator from stateroom 8296. I estimated 3 meters (10 feet) per stateroom, for a total distance of 50 meters (150 feet). Would that be a good estimate?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I tried finding the answer but no result.

Someone in our group is concerned about the walking distance to the elevator from stateroom 8296. I estimated 3 meters (10 feet) per stateroom, for a total distance of 50 meters (150 feet). Would that be a good estimate?

10 feet is about right, but there's also probably a 1.5- foot wall in between each one. So I might add another 15-20 feet. If just walking to the elevator is a concern, this individual may need a mobility device like a scooter or wheelchair, because Harmony is HUGE. After you get off the elevator, there are literally hundreds of feet between you and food, dining rooms, shops, guest services, restrooms, theaters, etc. The ship is a little over 362 meters (1,188 ft) in length from bow to stern. You WILL get a lot of steps in on this, or any, modern cruise ship.

10 feet is about right, but there's also probably a 1.5- foot wall in between each one. So I might add another 15-20 feet. If just walking to the elevator is a concern, this individual may need a mobility device like a scooter or wheelchair, because Harmony is HUGE. After you get off the elevator, there are literally hundreds of feet between you and food, dining rooms, shops, guest services, restrooms, theaters, etc. The ship is a little over 362 meters (1,188 ft) in length from bow to stern. You WILL get a lot of steps in on this, or any, modern cruise ship.

I know, have been on all except Symphony :-)

That's why we are going for the rear elevator banks. Shortest distance to MDR, windjammer, boardwalk, promenade and central park. Everything within a short distance, except the solarium.