What to do in Belize

mc'smom

Hi everyone, I need some help here, I think I am drowning in all of the wonderful information. LOL

I understand there are a few things to do in Belize, such as the cave tubbing which I am not really interested in ....

I understand the private island tour, which could be a possibility !

Obviously there is not much to buy either,

What I am really wondering is " how do I get to see the rain forest? "

This is what my DD ( age 8 ) really wants to do.... See the rain forest, sit on the beach for a bit and do a bit of shopping ...

Any suggestions ? Any photos ?

thanks for your help

Lisa:)

I'm sure you can probably take a taxi to the rain forest? This I'm not too sure of, others will have to post. As for sitting on the beach, you won't find one in Belize, have to go off to an island or Caye as they are called. There's a few posts on this I've made, we went to Caye Caulker after a snorkel excursion and it was wonderful.

I don't think it would be possible for you to do the rain forest, I'm sure it's further into Belize, then take a boat to a Caye for some beach fun. Most Caye's are at least 30 minutes, maybe more?

As for shopping, we bought a few small things on Caye Caulker, and some things at the toursit village where the tenders take you. I'm sure if you did a search on this thread you could find info on rain forest. Have fun.

Archived