NYC Must do suggestions before sailing

Shynook11

Coming into NYC from FL June 8 in the morning for out June 10 sailing. We have Chicago and Hamilton tickets and tickets to the 9/11 museum. We will be staying in Times Square. What else is a must see/eat/do for two quick days in NYC with a 14 and 11 year old to make their first NYC experience? We will see the SOL as we sail by, no plans to go to Ellis Island. Was thinking double decker bus?

Our boys 9 and 11 enjoyed the natural history museum and absolutely loved the intrepid museum. The Intrepid is a retired aircraft carrier, and it has an actual space shuttle housed there, and a submarine and one of the Concords. It’s located right next to pier 88 where NCL sails from. We were able to go there first and then board our ship.

If you go to the Empire State Building I highly recommend buying skip the line tickets in advance, and we walked right into the elevator, while those with normal tickets were in line for hours. I’ve heard that the view from the top of the rock is just as good without the wait, but we decided on the Empire State Building.

I’m taking my mom in October this year, so I’ll be following for other suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums