My airline saga continues....

roberooski

I've easily spent at least 4-5 hours online and will spend time on the phone tomorrow with a <gasp> real person at a travel agency. I'm merely wondering about the thought that they purchase blocks of tickets for that time period for those people who actually still book vacations through travel agencies. LOL! Oh the horror....LOL!! (I'm totally kidding!)

The best I've been able to do is from Manchester to Melbourne, FL from the 13th of April to the 23rd of April on a rinky-dink plane with a layover in Washington DC. Not a bad alternative, even though when I started this journey, I was totally against going through Manchester. It's about an hour and fifteen minute drive from my house whereas Logan is literally barely 20 minutes. Providence, a little bit better option, is about 45 minutes from my house but we've really found nothing from there that will work for us (price, times, etc).

Ahh......Travel agents really work for their money <bowing my head>.

Thanks for all the responses to my other post. I'm certainly pulling my hair out over this and stressing way more than I need to.

Roberooski

Archived