Unable to add additional guest in existing booking- Mariner of the Seas

Update: Still no word from Royal that this has been chartered. I called the travel agency who has the booking for the charter and they were nice enough to check my room number and said she has somone else booked in our rooms. Cut our losses and book something else and pay more or keep waiting for an offer?

I'd book a back-up cruise with refundable deposit. By the time you get an offer, you may not have much choice of stateroom.

Update: Still no word from Royal that this has been chartered. I called the travel agency who has the booking for the charter and they were nice enough to check my room number and said she has somone else booked in our rooms. Cut our losses and book something else and pay more or keep waiting for an offer?

Have you logged into your account to look at your upcoming cruise? When they chartered out Mariner's November 5th sailing, our cruise under "upcoming cruises" in our account changed from the name "4 Night Bahama Cruise" to "Ubersoca Chartered Cruise". Also, maybe check your spam folder for the email, it seems like too long of a time to let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Still saying this is not a chartered cruise but we've decided to book a plan b. We have kids in the age range of 15-2 and trying to figure out what our best option is in the 3-5 day range. I've been looking at the Navigator which is similar to Marinar or going to Carnival. With Carnival our options look like Sensation and Elation. Sensation has some pretty bad reviews, any suggestions?

Still saying this is not a chartered cruise but we've decided to book a plan b. We have kids in the age range of 15-2 and trying to figure out what our best option is in the 3-5 day range. I've been looking at the Navigator which is similar to Marinar or going to Carnival. With Carnival our options look like Sensation and Elation. Sensation has some pretty bad reviews, any suggestions?

I would suggest Navigator, I may make a booking on Navigator with a refundable deposit, but would not cancel Mariner until Royal call or email you with a offer