Beach beds on Andreliane beach- Labadee

Does the beach beds on Andreliane beach provide enough shade? Also, the RC website says minimum age for the cabanas is 4 years old. Has anyone had any experience taking a younger child to the cabanas. Grandson is 15 months and I want to be able to provide a place to nap during the day and I’m trying to decide between the cabana and the beach bed. Thanks!

Does the beach beds on Andreliane beach provide enough shade? Also, the RC website says minimum age for the cabanas is 4 years old. Has anyone had any experience taking a younger child to the cabanas. Grandson is 15 months and I want to be able to provide a place to nap during the day and I’m trying to decide between the cabana and the beach bed. Thanks!

The shade is zero to none for the beds. All of the excursions say 4 years old. I wish they would correct that on the bed/cabana rentals. It really confuses people. If you need shade and can afford one of the cabana's, it would be much better. Also be advised that there are many trees, some with hammocks. You really don't have to rent anything to be in the shade.

Edited by Living4acruise2day

Age is nothing you need to worry about, since only 1 name needs to be renting the cabana, that person needs to be over 4.. we took my daughter last June in a cabana & she was 15 months old. We will be getting a cabana this August and she will be almost 2 & 1/2

A cabana with a young child is great!!

The shade is zero to none for the beds. All of the excursions say 4 years old. I wish they would correct that on the bed/cabana rentals. It really confuses people. If you need shade and can afford one of the cabana's, it would be much better. Also be advised that there are many trees, some with hammocks. You really don't have to rent anything to be in the shade.

Thanks for the information!