FEBRUARY 26 WONDER..anyone else going?

cruisinmama0

DH lost his job and we just couldn't swing it with that Holidays coming, so we had to bail. Tahnk goodness we hadn't told our 9 & 4 year olds we were going! It's vacation week, so I'm sure there will be others going!!

Hope you and your little one have a GREAT time!!!

I am on this cruise.

This being my first cruise, and being that I am single, and that it is a Disney Cruise I am anxious.:confused: I am tagging along with my brother and his wife and daughter as well as my father and his wife.

I know this is not the best choice for me for my first cruise and my situation,:o but the opportunity came up and I said what the hay. So I am curious to see what DCL has to offer.

Hi. You will have a blast even though this is not a traditional singles' cruise environment. There is so much to do otherwise.

I will be traveling with child alone because hubby will be at home working. Maybe I'll run into you at some of the adult events or adult's only pool when I get a chance to enjoy those areas. My daughter has already informed me that she wants to go to "camp" right away.

See ya next month.

• 1 month later...

Archived