Eating arrangements on Arcadia

Kindlychap

I have a booking for a short cruise on Arcadia in April, as I would like to see her, and see what P & O are like.

However I was only able to get the first sitting for dinner, and my wife and I both prefer to eat later. We have one of the mini-suites at the back, although I gather it is not possible to have dinner served in there.

How likely am I to be able to change on board? Under "Dining" on the form it says "Waitlist 2nd pos: 132".

Alternatively, how easy is it to get bookings in the Rhodes restaurant, and can one block book for a short cruise?

Finally, is the Rhodes restaurant better than the main one?

We were on early sitting on the Arcadia and there was a waitlist for the 2nd sitting. A lot of people like 2nd sitting though - still, if they can fit you in they will.

Yes the Arcadian Rhodes is worth the money although I don't know about the menu choices. On a 2 weeks cruise there was a different menu each week. Book early!!!

The other alternative restaurant was excellent as well - I think it was called The Orchid.

Have a look under 'On board Forum ' wining/dining on the pand o website chat room ''Cruise connections'' all you need to know will be there!

Arcadian Rhodes and the Thai Restaurant 'The Orchid' carry a supplement of £15 per head, and advice is to book as soon as you can after boarding.

Are you sure you can't have food in your room? Someone else will know, I am going in a Balcony Stateroom in May - can't wait!

sue

We're on the two day party cruise to Zeebugge on 7th April. I spoke to P&O yesterday to see if I could swap and apparently we're now second sitting. So I'm happy there. I don't know whether it is worth the booking in the other restaurant, unless it is easier to get a table for two.

Still, it's only two nights!

I am on the Ardadia now, we wanted second sitting and could only get first I think we were number 78 on the wait list, when we boarded I stood in line for almost an hour to speak to head waiter about changing sittings only to be told no chance so I wouldn't waste your time,the Orchid restaurant is first class and we didn't have any problem getting a reservation, going to Rhodes tomorrow night but have only heard good reports.

Archived