Rome Shuttle Service - thoughts?

Bubbles forever

Hi all, ive had some great recommendations for Rome in Limo to use for an end of cruise tour of Rome. Their quote for 4 adults and 1 child is 600 euros.

Ive got a quote for the same from Rome Shuttle Services, but for 450 euros. Im tempted given its much lower but has anyone used this company before?

Any help much appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

Last year when we were cruising out of Civitavecchia , I also did some comparison shopping for transfer to /from FCO to port and back . I also found the company that you have mentioned to be priced higher than what I wanted to pay. I hired someone else who provided excellent service at a lot lower cost.

I also have seen their advertisement for full day tours. and it is a lot lower cost than your quote. ( a large van for up to 8 people - 450 euro , from port to Rome, full day tour and back to port). 8 passengers €450 euro.

It seems to me that it is lower than what one of the companies have quoted you, and the price included RT from and back to port, so If you are going at the end of the cruise, perhaps the cost is even less.

I have no interest to recommend the company for their sake but I want fellow cruisers to spend less if they want to. Some do and some do not. I benefited from getting helpful information here.

If you are interested I can provide a link to TripAdvisor that has many comments about the company. I would write to them and ask what they offer, what is included). I and my family were very happy with their service.

Edited by wieslaw

Hi,

Last year when we were cruising out of Civitavecchia , I also did some comparison shopping for transfer to /from FCO to port and back . I also found the company that you have mentioned to be priced higher than what I wanted to pay. I hired someone else who provided excellent service at a lot lower cost.

I also have seen their advertisement for full day tours. and it is a lot lower cost than your quote. ( a large van for up to 8 people - 450 euro , from port to Rome, full day tour and back to port). 8 passengers €450 euro.

It seems to me that it is lower than what one of the companies have quoted you, and the price included RT from and back to port, so If you are going at the end of the cruise, perhaps the cost is even less.

I have no interest to recommend the company for their sake but I want fellow cruisers to spend less if they want to. Some do and some do not. I benefited from getting helpful information here.

If you are interested I can provide a link to TripAdvisor that has many comments about the company. I would write to them and ask what they offer, what is included). I and my family were very happy with their service.

That’s great, many thanks. Any help you can give is much appreciated. Thanks

That’s great, many thanks. Any help you can give is much appreciated. Thanks

This is a link to the company.

http://www.civitavecchiatransferlimo.com/index.html

I suggest read some of the comments posted on Trip Advisor and see if the company will meet your needs.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187791-d2370877-Reviews-Antonio_Cagnoli_and_Son_Day_Tours-Rome_Lazio.html

They responded very quickly to my email. Drivers spoke English.

They did not require credit card for booking.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by wieslaw

This is a link to the company.

http://www.civitavecchiatransferlimo.com/index.html

I suggest read some of the comments posted on Trip Advisor and see if the company will meet your needs.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187791-d2370877-Reviews-Antonio_Cagnoli_and_Son_Day_Tours-Rome_Lazio.html

They responded very quickly to my email. Drivers spoke English.

They did not require credit card for booking.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks so much for this contact. The Tripadvisor reviews are great. I found their website by putting in Antonio Cagnoli and Sons as a search. Quick contact back and a very reasonable price for what we want to do so have booked with them for late 2019.

Thanks so much for this contact. The Tripadvisor reviews are great. I found their website by putting in Antonio Cagnoli and Sons as a search. Quick contact back and a very reasonable price for what we want to do so have booked with them for late 2019.

I am glad that you found my post useful and it served your needs. I spent a lot of time in this section of CC last year ..... asking and learning .... and there were some helpful posts from others.

So I want to post something useful for others that might find that beneficial for them.

I am glad that you found my post useful and it served your needs. I spent a lot of time in this section of CC last year ..... asking and learning .... and there were some helpful posts from others.

So I want to post something useful for others that might find that beneficial for them.

Yes, I echo that - Ive just booked with Antonio for our Rome tour. He gave me lots of information, was quick to respond to my questions, and was VERY reasonable priced.

Thank you so much for the recommendation, much appreciated