another great silvemoon experience

cruzobsessed

thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has experienced silvermoon and then recommended it. i won;t repeat what EVERYONE else has said but i would like to share a personal story. first of all ben and tony are tru gentlemen. this is not only their job but you can tell that they love it. the service is spectacular and you will feel extremely pampered. here's my story.....

we first went swimming with the turtles (awesome and very cute) then we went snorkeling over a shipwreck. as we were swimming towards the wreck i was getting behind and i started to panic. then i got really tired and slowed down even more. ben....turned around....saw the panic in my face and in 2 minutes i was back on the boat. he took my arm and swam me back. then tony stayed with me to make sure i was o.k. .....which i was.....just embarrassed and upset that i missed the snorkeling. oh well. it was an incredible day.

oh one more thing......if you haven't booked something for barbados....don't assume that because the silvermoon only holds 12 people that they are always booked. their business comes from the local hotels and CRUISE CRITIC. try them if they're booked they're booked but you may get lucky!!

• 4 weeks later...

I too had a fantastic day out on the Silver Moon. I cannot recommend it enough. As was said below, the service was amazing. The boat itself is 44' long and very comfortable with 12 people plus crew sailing on her. The accommodation is spotlessly clean, there are 2 bathrooms on board and the crew are obviously very proud of her.

You will get served drinks as often as you want with a wonderful choice. The lunch was hot and really tasty. The swimming with the turtles was awsome!! I would recommend this trip to anyone.....

Xguy - We have this excursion booked for April. Here is the information that I got from them: "We offer a 5 hour lunch cruise onboard our luxyry catamaran "Silver Moon." The boat sails daily at 11 a.m. and returns to the dock at 4 p.m. Two stops are made for swimming and snorkeling, one with the sea turtles. This price is US $95 per Adult and US$65 per Child (12 and under). Transprotation fromt he ruise Treminal, drinks, a delicious lunch and snorkeling instruction and equipment are included. For absolute comfort we cater to maximum of 12 guests."

Their Silver Moon II is $80 and $50. That boat has a maximum of 18 guests.

Not, cheap, but for a once in a lifetime "lifestyle of the rich and famous" kind of excursion, I am willing to pay it!

this is a 1st class operation from start to finish. the boat is immaculate. ben and tony are your captains and they cater to your every need. the lunch they prepare is delicious and more than you can eat. you go snorkeling over several sites and swiiming with the sea turtles is an awesome experience. there is only one bad thing about this excursion.....they have totally spoiled me for any other day sail.

Archived