uploading photo during on-line check-in.

I wasn't able to complete my online check-in without uploading a pic. This was a few hours ago. Did I miss a way to 'opt out' of uploading a pic? I was able to move on from the page where the pic can be uploaded (step 1) and complete everything else but that section was marked as 'Incomplete' until I uploaded a pic.

We just completed our online check-in for our August cruise and printed the set/sail pass. We never had the option of uploading pictures. And how do you get the luggage tags? They didn't print with the set/sail pass. Can anyone help me please?

We just completed our online check-in for our August cruise and printed the set/sail pass. We never had the option of uploading pictures. And how do you get the luggage tags? They didn't print with the set/sail pass. Can anyone help me please?

I printed mine out from a link at the bottom of the first screen I landed on after accessing online check in. They should also be available in your eDocs which you may have received by email (mine came from my TA), and are accessible from Upcoming Cruises-->See more details-->eDocs.

Your eDocs likely won't be available yet, sorry about that. Thanks for reminding me, Bob.

Edited by Jarmo
Correct bad info

Luggage tags will be available to print around 7 weeks before the cruise.

I wasn't able to complete my online check-in without uploading a pic. This was a few hours ago. Did I miss a way to 'opt out' of uploading a pic? I was able to move on from the page where the pic can be uploaded (step 1) and complete everything else but that section was marked as 'Incomplete' until I uploaded a pic.

I just did our online check in for Mariner for August. Even though it asked me to upload photos, I did not have to. Printed out our Set Sail passes and we are good to go.

I know this is an RCCL forum but on our Carnival cruise out of Galveston in April they used our passport photos for our Sail and Sign card....or whatever they call it on CCL.

that actually sounds like a good system. I am on the Vista in 6 weeks so I will see what happens.

but it makes sense to use passport if one has it.

I printed my SetSail for mariner without uploading a picture without any problem at all.

Where are you sailing from? I have heard that some ports such as Bayonne have a new system to streamline the check-in process.