Labadee Over The Water Cabana - did I book correctly?

I booked an OTW Cabana at Nellie's Beach in Labadee. The website asked me how many guests there will be. The price for the Cabana was then multiplied. Then I just checked me as a guest and booked it.

How will they know now that we will be a party with guests from two different cruise reservations? Will I just go to the shore excursion desk and inform them who will use the cabana once on board?

And, is one OTW Cabana location better than another? Can we make a request for a particular cabana?

My understanding is that you can have people from other reservations as long as you stay within the number allowed. I booked one in November and we are the same way. It is only six of us altogether, so we should be good to go.

I have also read that they are basically a first come, first served. If you get there first you get your choice.

I held the booking for ours.

We just turned up at the gated area and the attendant gave us all armbands and lead us to our cabana.

Iirc they were priced differently depending on location. We had a choice of 3. Just picked the one we liked. Furthest away from the beach.

Great location. Had a wonderful diving position into the water.

So great all the teenagers on the beach were swimming out, climbing up the ladder and using it as a diving platform.

The attendant chased them away after 30mins or so.

f739e2b7a58ab9ecb9c826bc2af55c18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabanas are priced per cabana, not per guest. You book 1, which holds "up to 6"....some have reported having more. When you arrive, you'll check in at the cabana desk, and they will handle selecting the cabana. If there are wristbands, you will get those then as well. They don't need to know prior to arrival who is using it, and from what reservations they are from.