Anthem of the seas 9 night Caribbean

Does the ship seem crowded? Is it easy to snag a sun lounger on the open decks on a sea day? Would also like to know what you think of the food, and other general thoughts about the cruise. Hope you have a blast. Safe travels!

Depends on where and what you are doing We were out late and didn’t get out until 1pm On the pool deck and solarium lounges were all taken If you go up to the sun deck there are plenty If you are a suite guest (us) you have your own sun deck We ate at coastal kitchen for dinner food was excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Depends on where and what you are doing We were out late and didn’t get out until 1pm On the pool deck and solarium lounges were all taken If you go up to the sun deck there are plenty If you are a suite guest (us) you have your own sun deck We ate at coastal kitchen for dinner food was excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Deck 15, the Sun Deck, is open to all passengers, correct? Where is the suite only deck located?

We made reservations for shows through cruise planner. Do we have to go to box office to pick up tickets or do they print out from your e documents.

The reservations are accessed via your SeaPass card or WOW band. No tickets, they just check at the entrance to the venue.

We made reservations for shows through cruise planner. Do we have to go to box office to pick up tickets or do they print out from your e documents.

Just show up. They just scan your sea pass card on their tablet and it will confirm your reservation. There was usually a line of stand by people waiting to see if there was space available, so don't mistakenly get in that line. Just go up to the crew member with the tablet.

Yes due to a sick passenger Nothing major.

Nothing major? I'm sure that passenger and their travel mates would beg to differ. I'm certain RCL would beg to differ as well. Returning to the dock isn't taken lightly. :confused:

Nothing major? I'm sure that passenger and their travel mates would beg to differ. I'm certain RCL would beg to differ as well. Returning to the dock isn't taken lightly. :confused:

Definitely major to somebody whose vacation lasted five minutes (we were just clear of the dock, not even into the main channel.). At first, all we saw was one police car, so we speculated something different happened, but then the ambulance showed up, and they brought a stretcher onto the ship (I didn’t wait to see the passenger brought out.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To be brought back to the dock it's usually a critical problem like a heart attack or some other critical medial issue. I really hope it was not just a sick passenger because that's how you get an entire ship sick!

Sent from my iPad using Forums