Excursion Choices - do they change?

I have never booked an excursion direct with the cruise ship before, but now it sounds like they have some options that are exclusive to booking direct. My question is.... is what I see available now likely all the choices there will be? Or do additional things get added as we get closer? I sail in November. I would expect things to sell out and drop off, but just curious if things might get added also.

The one excursion that they never post online is the behind the scenes tour of the ship. That one you have to book once you’re on the ship and it’s limit it to about 20 people. Sometimes they will do a second tour if the demand is high but not always.

If there is a particular excursion that you see and like that is sold out, keep checking back. If someone has bought one and decides to cancel it, they will put it back up for sale.

For our cruise to Cuba, we wanted to do the old car excursion and it was sold out. We opted for a different one. One day it said that it was again available. We canceled the one we had which opened that one back up and took the car excursion instead.