Scavenger Hunt: Allure

has anyone done a scavenger hunt on the Allure? I'll be going in a few months (ok, 398 days....) with 7 other families. I'd like to give the teens something extra to do. Has anyone done anything like this? I'd like to keep them away from the bars and the Solarium in order to not interfere with any "adults only" places for the other guests.

thanks!!

One of the things you could use as scavenger hunt are the small wonders. There are 20 on the ship. You can get a list of locations all over the ship. It still took us over two hours to find them all. Half look like little binoculars on a pedestal and the other half look like a metal cannon stood up on end. Each one has a 3d scene inside. Look it up online for the list. We enjoyed wasting part of a sea day.

Edited by kadeycat
Adding photo

One of the things you could use as scavenger hunt are the small wonders. There are 20 on the ship. You can get a list of locations all over the ship. It still took us over two hours to find them all. Half look like little binoculars on a pedestal and the other half look like a metal cannon stood up on end. Each one has a 3d scene inside. Look it up online for the list. We enjoyed wasting part of a sea day.

Never heard of this. Thanks!!

has anyone done a scavenger hunt on the Allure? I'll be going in a few months (ok, 398 days....) with 7 other families. I'd like to give the teens something extra to do. Has anyone done anything like this? I'd like to keep them away from the bars and the Solarium in order to not interfere with any "adults only" places for the other guests.

thanks!!

If I'm not mistaken, I think the teen staff of Allure will do a scavenger hunt one day for the kids. My kids did it on Grandeur, and I'm pretty sure I saw a recent Cruise Compass from Allure where it was mentioned as well. So they've done the work for you!

If I'm not mistaken, I think the teen staff of Allure will do a scavenger hunt one day for the kids. My kids did it on Grandeur, and I'm pretty sure I saw a recent Cruise Compass from Allure where it was mentioned as well. So they've done the work for you!

Oh thanks!!