prev pax discounts on Costa?

nashkan

Greetings! We are considering a cruise on Costa, we have cruised on HAL and Carnival many times, I know when we first cruised on HAL because we had cruised Carnival we got a discount.... I have searched the Costa site and can find NO info.... does anyone know if it would apply since they are also under the Carnival umbrella? Also anyone want to compare Costa with the others? We have also cruised with NCL and Commandor (which is no longer) We are planning the Costa Futuna Eastern Med cruise in April..... thanky you in advance :) Dan

Now that you've mentioned it, I've never seen any ads for Costa that mention a Past Guest discount. There may be more details at the www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com website which covers all the Carnival brands.

Also, Costa is finally bringing its Costa Club past guest program to North America and perhaps that is how they will grant discounts to past guests in the future.

BobK/Orlando

Just got off the Costa Magica in October Med cruise and we really enjoyed it. But I just booked the Europa for April Egypt and asked the same question to them when I booked. They informed me that there was a past passenger discount, but it was only on certain cruises and not all of them. If you go the British version of the Costa cruise site, it shows that all cruises get some discount for frequent customers.

So, I basically just her my information on the past passsenger and she said we would get chocolates on the bed and a invitation to a cocktail party...big deal......I would rather get a $50 discount or boat credit....but nothing

Jay

Yes indeed British Costa Club members get a discount on return bookings but only if they book direct with Costa. It is actually far cheaper to book through a Travel Agent, in the UK anyway. The different Costa Club cards do enable you to get a few priorities on board though.

Archived