Native Choice Costa Maya

Jo-AnneH

Thank you for the reply. We actually don’t arrive in port until 1:00 and won’t start the tour until 2:00. The more I contemplate, I think we will save this excursion until she’s a little older.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh wow, that definitely changes it. Probably interfere with nap time. For the kiddo and adults!

For anyone worried about contact from Native Tours, I booked a couple weekends ago and they were prompt in responding with all the information necessary.

Oh wow, that definitely changes it. Probably interfere with nap time. For the kiddo and adults!

For anyone worried about contact from Native Tours, I booked a couple weekends ago and they were prompt in responding with all the information necessary.

Sure does! I received some additional feedback from trip advisor members who have done this tour with and without kids and all agreed it would be tough on a 4 year old so we have canceled and will just go to the beach.

I was quite impressed by their Trip Advisor Reviews as well. There is a strong possibility that I'm cruising Solo on Carnival. So, I'm obviously not part of any group.:) Should just be booked with others, right? My first time going solo, and tobe honest I'm a little nervous. My son works on the Fun Staff of the ship I'm cruising on, but it is work, so excursions, meals etc on my own.

Bobbi

I was quite impressed by their Trip Advisor Reviews as well. There is a strong possibility that I'm cruising Solo on Carnival. So, I'm obviously not part of any group.:) Should just be booked with others, right? My first time going solo, and tobe honest I'm a little nervous. My son works on the Fun Staff of the ship I'm cruising on, but it is work, so excursions, meals etc on my own.

Bobbi

They will put you with others on the same tour you book. No worries.

• 2 months later...

We are sailing in February with my husband, myself and our 14 yo dd.  Trying to decide between the Mayan Experience and the Dzibanche tour.  Any advice? Also, after the tour, will we have time for anything else?  Beach, shopping, snorkeling? 

16 hours ago, momonmeds said:

We are sailing in February with my husband, myself and our 14 yo dd.  Trying to decide between the Mayan Experience and the Dzibanche tour.  Any advice? Also, after the tour, will we have time for anything else?  Beach, shopping, snorkeling? 

Both tours take around 6 hours, so you have to compare that to your ships time in port to determine how much time you will have for other things. You will probably have a little time before or after the tour to do some shopping and see the port area

We did the Chacchoben Extreme Tour and enjoyed it. It adds a stop at a resort at the Seven Colors Lagoon with lunch. You can kayak, paddle board, swim or just use the loungers and relax. This may be a good choice since you may not have time to go to the beach and do a tour.