Ecstasy/Elation ??

CLM3

Can anyone explain why this ship is listed this way? DH and I were thinking of going on a 5 day out of Galveston for quick Anniversary trip, but know nothing about Carnival. We have only been on one other cruise with kids, Disney Wonder and loved it.

I would appreciate any comments ...... good or bad !!

Thanks

I would definitly take advantage of sailing the Elation while she is still in Galveston! The Elation is a little newer than the Ecstacy although when the Ecstacy comes back to Galveston she will have been through a refurb.. after FEMA. The Elation is my favorite ship!

Hi Stircrazy, I know your question wasn't directed toward me but I've recently sailed both Conquest and Elation...And because of the hurricanes it was virtually the same itenerary (Progreso and Coz for both)! I thought Elation was beautiful and I loved the size. Conquest was beautiful too but wow, what a huge ship! I had blisters from walking the ship after the first day! There were certain elements of both ships that I think if they were combined to make one ship it would be absolutely perfect. One of the things I am looking forward to when I get back on Conquest is to explore more of the public rooms. By the last day on Elation I had seen them all at least one time but not on Conquest. They are both amazing...

Archived