Does Carnival sell rain ponchos onboard?

Littlegoo75

We leave tomorrow, and I don't have time to run around after work today to go Poncho shopping. I would assume they sell them on board, but thought I would check. All of our destinations are calling for a chance of rain next week. Goody.

If you have money they will sell it! If for some reason they do not have one to sell they will make you one out of big giant plastic garbage bags....:cool:....Oh yeah then sell it to you.

I found a sweet poncho at American Eagle, it is hawaiin flowerty pattern. Also, there is a brand called Frogg Toggs that make some nice ponchos and rain gear. They arent $4, but they also arent made of plastic. And they dont take up much more room than the cheap plastic throw-aways

They sell them.

On my first cruise, when the ship docked in Key West, it was pouring buckets. (It being Florida, the rain stopped in under half hour, then came back equally hard in the afternoon.) They were selling the ponchos next to the gangway, for $3 apiece. With over 2000 passengers onboard, and many of them buying a poncho, they must have made a fortune.

The poncho is pretty sturdy, actually; I was expecting it to be the disposable kind. I still have it, and wore it a few times. People seemed to like it, and asked me where I got it. The back of it says: "Soak up the fun, not the rain."

They sell them.

On my first cruise, when the ship docked in Key West, it was pouring buckets. (It being Florida, the rain stopped in under half hour, then came back equally hard in the afternoon.) They were selling the ponchos next to the gangway, for $3 apiece. With over 2000 passengers onboard, and many of them buying a poncho, they must have made a fortune.

The poncho is pretty sturdy, actually; I was expecting it to be the disposable kind. I still have it, and wore it a few times. People seemed to like it, and asked me where I got it. The back of it says: "Soak up the fun, not the rain."

Same with us. It was pouring rain in Mahogany Bay and as we were leaving the ship we were offered Carnival logo ponchos for $3.00. Very fair and nice quality.